Be the best version of you that you can!
Personal development is critical for success and survival in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. Unless we grow, we stagnate and others seize opportunities and overtake us.
If you are employed:
- Does your employer seriously invest in your development;
- Are you getting the development you need to realize your aspirations;
- Are you being enabled to show your true worth;
- Is your employer dedicated to helping you be great?
If you run your own business:
- Are you managing to get the development you need to be GREAT?
- Is just keeping on top of things challenging enough?
- Do you think you are enabling the right development for your employees?
If you answered, “No” to even just one of the seven questions above, then you are probably not limiting your performance and future success. If you are not take control of your own development (let alone the development of those who work for you), you risk becoming stagnant, out-of-date, and less valuable.
You can take control:
But, you already develop every single day, whether you’re aware of it or not. The question is, “How?”Do you look-out each day for opportunities to acquire new skills, and refine those you have already i.e., to grow and become GREAT?Or, do you use each day to repeat those skills you already have until they become habits and you become stuck in a rut?It is one or the other. Let’s make it the former!
- A Workbook [Click here to see a sample Workbook]
- One or more explanatory Development Videos [Click here to see a sample video]
- One or more GreatAbles (tools, templates, guides, and/or other supporting material) [Click here to see a sampleGreatAble].
The Development Modules are based on the Profile which has four Categories, each with 13 Elements.
Optimizing the use of resources to deliver the vision; making things happen.
Optimizing personal contributions and impact.
Demonstrating the knowledge, skills and aptitude to operate in a complex and changing environment.
Creating a vision of the future, bringing it alive, and securing the commitment and resources to deliver it.
Take control of your own development does not necessarily mean that you must spend more time when you are probably already heavily loaded. Quite the opposite. We like to make things easier.
- Make better use of everyday work to build your skills – around 70% of our talent is acquired that way;
- Capitalize on your interactions with others, learning from them as you go – around another 20% of our talent is acquired that way;
- Choose the skills that you are going to focus on and to refine;
- Become more efficient, focusing your effort on doing things in the smartest way and relying less on sheer effort;
- Become more effective, focusing on those things that are really important, and gaining more credibility and recognition, based on our Profile.
Sounds good? The click below to subscribe now and start take control of your own development